Yeah, I know it has been over a year, but I still miss the hell out of her to this day! I just wish I wasn't so STUPID! But, like they say, "You really don't know what you have untill it's gone!" I just know that one day I hope to God that her and me will be back together! If not then what can I say other than the fact that I messed up one of the best things that have happend to me! Like they say,"If something is meant to be it will happen!" I just pray that one day she will see that I'm not the person that I was and I will NEVER be that self made S.O.B. that I was! I swear on the grave of my grandmother that I am better than what I was! Who knows tho what might happen! I just wish I could have a sign! All I can do is keep up my head and just keep moving forward! I mean I want to thank you for being there even tho it was a bunch of bull I put you through, but when you left. That opened my eyes to the person I really was! I HATED MYSELF AND WHAT I HAD BECOME! But the past is the past and if it wasn't for the past I wouldn't be the person I am today! Like I said I just wish that she would come back; however, if she doesn't then I don't blame her! 'Cause I told her time and time again that I would change and I never did! But, a couple of months afterwards I KNOW I DID! Just God Please show me what to do and I will do it! Well later y'all!
Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment